I had an exhausting day today, and was so happy to have it over.
- Dress - Romeo Gigli, vintage 90s, consignment; last worn here (3rd outfit) for the theatre with Mom in November 2019
- Shoes - Channi B; last seen here in December 2019 while being Vanna
- Coat (below) - L'Atiste, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here on the weekend
It's 100% wool, very thick and luxurious, yet not too heavy.
A girl can dream!
It's a very 90s look for Gigli.
I knew I might need to feel silly to alleviate chaos.
Outerwear - pre-Spring continues. Just watch, the weekend will be rainy.
- Gloves - consignment
- Necklace - Myka, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I dashed home after my hectic day to feed Vizzini, and then hopped a bus back to town to meet L and our friends Andrew and Theresa for dinner. I didn't want to just wear the exact same thing for dinner, so I tweaked my outfit for a little bit of a dressier look. Day to night, if you will.
And - I totally jazzed up my coat game!
This suede fringed jacket amuses me. I love wearing it.
- Jacket - Prosper & Devine, vintage mall; last worn here in December 2019 to get my book signed by John Fluevog
- Purse - Le Chateau
- Belt - Henry Birks, vintage 80s, thrifted - first wearing, purchased here for $5.95
More sparkly bling:
- Cuff - Swarovski, consignment, gift from L
- Brooch - Le Chateau, c. 2001
And now, it's late, I'm tired and am ready to fall into bed. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure.