We're definitely starting to see signs of spring everywhere. Let's call it Pre-Spring, since we're technically still nearly a month away from the spring equinox
- Blazer - Emporio Armani, vintage 90s, thrifted; last worn here in November 2019 with autumn sunset colours
- Blouse - Le Chateau, consignment; purchased here for $16.98
- Skirt - Talbots, thrifted; last seen here in November 2019 with matchy mauves
- Shoes - History Sandy, Fluevog, consignment; first worn here in November 2019 with Boss pants
- Coat (below) - Auckie Sanft, vintage 60s, vintage fair; last seen here earlier this month
Another vintage 90s blazer from my closet, this is Emporio Armani, actually made in Italy.
I used to loathe pastels. And pink! And now I have pink hair. Who'd have thunk it?
I wore the blazer done up all day - this new-to-me blouse's ruffles filled the wide neckline well.
Jacket open, although I never wore it this way.
Outerwear - I'm blurry because I was talking to Vizzini, who dashed through the corner of the picture while the timer was beeping.
- Silk scarf - vintage, thrifted
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Necklace/earrings - Plum, c. 2010
- Amethyst/gold ring - Frances Jewelers, Dad's, c. 1965
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
Vizzini and I had some cuddles while I was getting ready. First, we sat on the benches.
|"Why is the deck door not open? It's sunny!"|
He's been quite cranky that it's light and/or sunny out, and yet the temperatures remain in the single digits.
|"I acquiesce to your excellent petting, Woman."|
Aw, my little bear.