I worked today - again, only 4 of us in the entire 3-floor office of 250 - and found out that I'll be working just a half day on Friday this week. So you know what that means...!
Or maybe you don't. But I will note that this is indeed the last outfit from my fall/winter wardrobe, and y'all seem pretty smart, so you can probably figure out what I'll be doing over the next 2 days.
- Cashmere sweater - Talbots, thrifted; last worn here in December 2019 with my bark skirt
- Goldenrod skirt - no label, vintage, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) during our snow daze in January
- Shoes - Napoleoni, thrifted; last worn here earlier this month with leopard and orange
- Leather coat (below) - Jeno de Paris, vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here a couple of weeks ago
The sweater is cashmere and will be carefully packed away to keep moths from eating it over the next six months.
It was the perfect match for this glorious goldenrod skirt. The skirt will also be hidden from the moths (I have a summer-weight yellow skirt that shall emerge soon).
This morning was a VERY early one. Give me coffee!
Outerwear - it was chilly this morning, with ice on the puddles. Brrr.
- Scarf - Pierre Balmain, vintage 80s, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Necklace - Aldo Accessories
- Ring - c. 1996
- Ear-balls - Dior
I've been opening the deck door in the mornings just enough for Vizzini to go out. This morning, the windows of the deck fogged up due to the chill.
|"Too cold for this cat."|
He carefully inspected both doors.
|"I want it to be warm."|
Me too, buddy! It'll happen, I promise.
My friends, I will be back on Thursday with...my closet swap-over! If you haven't seen this happen in my closet before, here's when I last did it, at the end of September 2019 (ha, I wore that same necklace as today in my final outfit of summer). Enjoy, and I will see you soon.
Stay healthy, and be kind to yourself.