In the middle of the night, I woke up in a panic: I'd forgotten to plan today's outfit!
- Sweater - Intimate, vintage 60s, thrifted; purchased here for $7.95
- Skirt - Liz Claiborne, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here in November 2019 with a floral punk jacket
- Shoes - "I Know" Irregular Choice Star Wars, gift from Louise; last seen here (2nd outfit) in May 2019 for a shop downtown
- Leather coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn here in December 2019
Going through my closet in my head puts me right to sleep, unfortunately, so this morning I still did not have an outfit to wear. I grabbed the blue sweater...
It was a lovely sweater to wear, and you can see that it's a true deep cobalt blue.
I'm a major fan of the deep pockets.
Outerwear - our temps are up around 6-9 degrees these days, and we actually had a touch of sun and blue sky. Leather weather!
- Scarf - Roots, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
|"I love you!"|
- Leather/steel cuff - Rimanchik
- Silver/onyx ring - Tocarra, vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - Tania Gleave, Vancouver