Woo, we're nearly at the weekend! This is a long weekend for us here in Canada - it's Family Day! We all get Monday off to spend with our families. Aw, isn't that nice?
- Mohair sweater - thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in December 2019 for brunch with Simona
- Silk blouse (underneath) - Bird by Juicy Couture, thrifted; last worn here in December 2019 with a giant vest and pants
- Skirt - Tribal, thrifted; last seen here in January when I showed off my amber
- Shoes - Enneagram Individualist, Fluevog; last worn here in January with magenta and black
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment; last seen here in January on our trip to Powell River
I built the outfit around the shoes, and liked how this pink mohair sweater went with the more intense pink of the shoes.
I looked at black skirts, but I'm glad I went with this houndstooth one.
The pink made me feel good.
Outerwear - did someone say pink?
- Cashmere beret - Club Monaco, thrifted
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Leather gloves - consignment
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Crystal/silver ring - Soul Flower
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
So...I changed up my hair. I've had longer hair for about a year now and I was getting tired of it. If you've been reading my blog for more than a year, you're aware of how frequently I play with my hair.
I looked up "trendy hairstyles for 2020" and snagged pictures of cuts I liked and textures that appealed to me. I also jotted down key words: "textured, choppy, bob, "lob" (that's a long bob), and "curtain bangs."(aka fringe)
This is fresh from the Sofia's chair, post-beret, bus ride and walk in the spitty rain, so kind of a mess.
And here's my little boo.
|"All my love to my fans."|
We both wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow - be kind to yourself first!
I'll be back on Monday with tales of the adventure! Happy weekend, everyone!