We are nearly there, my friends - a long weekend looms ahead. Today called for green and lots of it.
- Cardigan - Joseph A, consignment; last worn here (3rd outfit) in May for a shopping day
- Silk blouse - Milly, thrifted; first seen here in June with acid yellow and polka dots
- Pants - Banana Republic, thrifted; last worn here in April with the origami blouse
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; last seen here in April 2018 with a teddy sweater
My accessories all matched, but otherwise nothing else in the outfit was an exact match. I wasn't quite sure how people would react.
Although I love the colour, this long cardigan is in the giveaway pile. It wrinkles like mad, and bags out when I wear it. I bought it for $34.98 and have worn it seven times, so that's $5 per wear - I'm totally good with that.
Second wearing of this blouse - I love the abstract doodle-y floral pattern.
I swooshed around, as I am wont to do.
- Silk scarf - thrifted
- Silicon squishy cuff - Materia Design, thrifted
- Glass bangle - thrifted
- Glass bead/metal necklace - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Jade/brass ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Aventurine/silver ring - consignment
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver
After work, I did a quick whirlwind shop with my colleague Simona (success: two pairs of trousers, two tops and a raincoat), who dropped me off at home where I changed into my walking gear and went out on my Mental Health Walk.
It was glorious and wonderful and felt SO GOOD. I'll share the walk with you sometime - I live in a beautiful place. This is one of the last times I walked "my route", here, back in January 2011!
I spent ten minutes finishing up Mai's Zentangle tile, to give to her tomorrow at her work farewell shindig.
I am off now, and it's a long weekend, so I will be back on Monday with tales of adventure. Thank you all so much for stopping by - have a wonderful weekend!