I so did not want to go to work today, and knew I'd be feeling listless, so you know I had to wear a dress.
- Dress - Sandwich, thrifted; purchased here on Saturday for $26.95
- Sleeveless sweater - Twik, thrifted; last seen here in January, layered under the teddy top
- Boots - Spring Step; first worn here with an orange mini in January
- Coat (below) - Topshop, consignment; last worn here a little over a week ago
While I love the nice fit and the gorgeous rich lipstick red colour (with sparkles!), this is not a winter dress.
I layered the black sweater under it, which helped.
Outerwear - this coat didn't help the riding up part at all.
I wore it zipped up in the morning, but the sun was shining on the way home.
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
- Cuff/necklace - Ambush, consignment, Vancouver, gifts from L
- Earrings - consignment
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Vizzini disappeared - I found him burrowed under our down comforter on the bed.
|"I'll come out when it's Friday."|
I hear ya, buddy!