- Jacket - Dolce & Gabbana, thrifted; last worn here with picnic plaid in May
- Top - Renoma Sports, vintage 90s, vintage collective; first seen here in May under an Emoji dress
- Skirt - All Saints, gift from Dominique; reacquired last weekend here, last worn here in March with yellow leather
- Boots - Doc Martens; purchased here for $159.99
I'll be wearing it again soon, as I was not satisfied with this ensemble. This skirt deserves a better outfit, and for me, it comes down to lack of tights.
I felt a little too bare on the bottom - also, my legs are covered in red blotches from all the mosquito bites I got on my legs on Saturday at Winesday.
I was periodically warm with the jacket but this top is a mite sheer for the office. I took it off anyway.
Incognito. I loved how the scarf tied it all together.
- Purse - Zara, consignment
- Scarf - Vera, vintage 70s, thrifted
- Crystal heart bracelet - Juicy Couture, consignment
- Steel cuff - thrifted
- Ball earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Silver/kyanite ring - consignment
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I found Vizzini in his Leopard Pod (perfect name, Vix!) this morning, not very happy to see me.
"Nap time. Leave, Woman."
I can tell when I'm not wanted - I left for work!
And now...Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canucks! I will return to regale you with tales of adventure on Monday. Sending you cool ocean breezes as we launch into the weekend - thank you so much for dropping by!