After two weekends of costume and party and movies and scary things, I was almost all done with my spooky stuff for the year.
Almost! I'm not really in costume - these are just my regular clothes.
- Jacket - Simon Chang, vintage; first seen here in February over grey Gigli
- Blouse - CABi, thrifted; last worn here on Christmas morning, back in December 2021
- Skirt - Twinset, consignment; last seen here in March for a jungle brunch
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, thrifted; last worn here in March for a Mental Health Shop
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last seen here in May
And just like I explained when we did that photo-shoot back here, I am totally NOT a vampire.
And a cream high-necked Victorian blouse is a wardrobe staple.
I love this jacket - it's woven wool and so well-made.
I was furious! I wanted to suck some blood!
- Hat - vintage, thrifted, Vancouver
- Scarf - Elaine Gold, vintage 60s, consignment
- Gloves - Echo, consignment
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
- Belt - Pringle of Scotland; last worn here in March
- Brooch - vintage fair
- Poison ring - Karen's
- Brutalist ring - vintage 70s, vintage mall
- Earrings - Betsey Johnson, swap from Cat
Just like this little monster! Attack them, my minion!
Happy Hallowe'en from me, who is totally not a vampire, and my
familiar little kitty!