And before you know it, it's the weekend!
- Blazer - Emporio Armani, vintage 90s, thrifted; last worn here in September with matching stripes
- Blouse - Talbots, thrifted; purchased here for $7.50
- Skirt - Ted Baker, consignment; last seen here with autumn pastels in September
- Boots - Ishshoes Chatterbox, Fluevog; last worn here in January with a cocoon of comfort
- Coat (below) - Auckie Sanft, vintage 60s, thrifted; last seen here last weekend
The boots photograph poorly indoors, but now you can see the rest of my outfit. I took the jacket off when I had hot flashes. I've discovered these are brought on by drinking a lot of hot liquid quickly (coffee, tea), and by climbing stairs. I go up and down stairs about 20 times a day at work, so I had the jacket off frequently.
It's viscose but drapes like silk, and it wrinkles like mad. It steamed out beautifully though, and looks good here.
Jacket on and special guest photobomber, L.
I liked the blouse with this jacket - I should have pulled the bow out for the picture though. Oops.
I could use a higher slit on this skirt for walking, but it's not too bad.
Vizzini has been hiding in the mornings. It's not quite cold enough to start heating the bedroom, but it's too chilly in general for His Cuddliness.
|"Tell them how you chased me out from under the bed."|
It's true, I did do that. He stuck his paw in my face this morning!
Outerwear - only the Fuzzy Flamingo would do.
Done up - I was way too warm in this.
- Fur scarf/leather gloves - Danier Leather
- Brooch - vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I made it home in time to take a couple of pictures of the sunset.
And from the stairwell outside.
And now, my friends, I will leave you as we embark on our long weekend here in Canada. It's Remembrance Day on Monday, as we honour those who represent and stand for our country in the military.
|"And I will go back under the bed."|
I'll be back on Monday with tales of our shenanigans. Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you for stopping by!