I didn't feel like making much of an effort last night when I was planning my outfit, so I did a near-copy of an outfit I've worn before.here in March 2018.
- Cape blouse - Lord & Taylor, consignment; last seen here in October 2018 with purple and another cape!
- Leather pants - Free People, Portland; last worn here in September 2018 for the Vintage Expo (Space Leopard!)
- Shoes - Down to Earth Hadfield, Fluevog men's; last seen here hanging with my coworker in January
- Coat (below) - Zara, gift from Dominique; last worn here last week
Sorry about the crappy colour - it's been very bright in the mornings lately.
The leather metallic Space Pants (made from real space cows) always elicit "Whoa!" reactions from my coworkers.
I tend to slouch around when I talk, hands in pockets, leaning on something, standing like this.
Outerwear - brrr, it's too darned cold out.
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Club Monaco, consignment
- Ball necklace/cuff - vintage 70s, vintage expo
- Cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Earrings - vintage expo
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes