Hello, my friends! As you can tell by the Bigass in the post title, this really IS a bigass post! I've had a busy weekend, going for brunch and a wee shop (I found a new consignment store!), plus a Flashback, followed by a couple of Zooms (Happy Hour and Book Club), plus Mom dug up some old-ish pics of me from the 80s.
So, grab yourself a cup of tea and settle in! Here we go!
We had another cold, crisp and clear day on Saturday, so L and I opted to walk to Pluto's to meet Nick (in our bubble and vice versa) for brunch.
- Sweater - Rodier, vintage 50s, vintage fair; last worn here in September 2020 for brunch again
- Skirt - Talbots, consignment; last seen here in February 2020 with florals and pastels
- Boots - Truths Teah, Fluevog; last worn here in November 2020 with spooky purples
- Suede coat - Prosper & Devine, vintage mall; last seen here in February 2020 over my Gigli dress
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Gloves - Roeckl, consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Necklace - Myka, vintage fair
- Earrings - Swarovski, consignment
- Silver/amethyst ring - vintage mall
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
Favourite Victoria Second-Hand Clothing Stores tab, so when/if we can travel again, you can check it out next time you're in Victoria. Although, if you come here, drop me a line and I'll take you on a shopping trip!
- Snake necklace/belt - vintage expo
- Snake bracelet - Whiting & Davis, vintage 90s, vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted
- Ring - vintage 70s, vintage mall; purchased above for $10.00
- Belt - vintage, thrifted