We're nearly at the weekend, and it will be a long one here as we celebrate July 1st Canada Day! Woo!
- Dress - I'M by Isola Marras, Florence, Italy; last worn here with shorter boots in April 2018
- Boots - Matisse, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) on our last rainy day in May
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here earlier this month
It was so chilly (13 degrees!) that I nearly wore pants under this dress. Fortunately it warmed up over the day.
I am fond of this dress - I bought it in Florence, Italy, at a small boutique. If you click back to the previous wearing, I link to a video of models doing a runway show - and my dress is in there!
I'm wearing a short half-slip under it for coverage (and I have nylons on).
Outerwear! Here I thought I was done with coats. Bah.
Gold and green bling:
- Necklace - Kiam Family, thrifted
- Bangle - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Bracelet - Butler Fifth Avenue Collection, consignment
Wishing you all a very happy weekend, and to my Canadian friends, happy Canada Day! I'll be back on Monday with tales of adventure. Thank you again for stopping by!