Only a smidge under 9 hours today - I actually got home and it was still sort of light out. Today, things got a bit better. I'll be taking Friday afternoon off work and enjoying a long weekend full of restorative down-time and activities with my best friends. There might even be some shopping in there.
- Top - Divided by H&M, thrifted; purchased here for $5.95
- Skirt - Gunex, thrifted; last seen here in October 2017 with mixed plaid
- Shoes - Channi B; last worn here (2nd & 3rd outfits) in December 2017 with vintage sparkle and then mint
- Coat (below) - Rodarte for Opening Ceremony, consignment; last seen here over my last outfit of 2017
I liked the swan image on this top - my city has swans (check out this strange history of swans in Victoria!), and I have many memories of going to the park to feed the ducks and swans when I was a child. Shame about the boring back. I'll probably wear this a couple of times and then pass it along. I wore a cami under it for warmth.
|I have bruises all over my legs from the move still|
Outerwear - one of my favourite finds of the year, this coat is a star.
Of course, I had to congratulate her on her A+ styling! She was so excited ("She picked it all out herself," said dad), and we admired all the parts of each other's outfits. I petted her brown furry coat; she touched my faux-Persian lamb sleeves and faux fur glove cuffs.
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
Brassy and blue bling:
- Fur brooch - Catawumpus Fudge & Funk
- Earrings - thrifted
- Chain bracelet - Club Monaco
- Tortoiseshell bracelet - J. Crew
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Thank you all for your supportive comments - it means so much to me, and I've teared up more than once reading them.