Happy long weekend, everyone! I've got a busy weekend planned, including a bunch of people coming over to our pad tonight for a wee hang-out, so let's get 'er done.
- Dress - Nanette Lepore, thrifted; purchased here for $26.00 last weekend in Vancouver with Melanie!
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; last worn here in January 2017 with dramatic red
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; last seen here a couple of weeks ago
It's a gorgeous cut, very flattering on me, totally comfy and just a lovely material.
This is probably about the 6th blue dress in this colour over my whole life, and this is easily my favourite.
The fabric is sheer, light and flowy, with rows of 3D "ribbons" in satin - it's lined in shiny blue, aside from the sleeves - you can see the sheerness near the hem in some of these pictures.
Outerwear - since I had the 40s vibe going on, I went with the swingy dress and fedora.
I felt sassy.
- Hat - vintage, thrifted
- Gloves - vintage, thrifted
- Scarf - thrifted
- Belt - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Cuff - thrifted
- Bracelet - Lia Sophia
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
A very Happy Easter and long weekend to everyone! I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure - and my spring/summer closet swap-over!