Another item that I pulled as a regret-me-not from the giveaway pile was this skirt.
- Sweater - Alice + Olivia, consignment; last worn here (3rd outfit) in April with a ginormous tie-dye skirt
- Bustier - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here in June 2017 with ruffles and leopard
- Skirt - All Saints, gift from Dominique; last worn here (4th outfit) in September with boots and a green sweater
- Shoes - Hispanitas; last seen here (3rd outfit) with this same sweater (weird) in April
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here on Tuesday
There are so few really interesting skirts out in the world (really, most skirts are not that interesting), so why I would pull this fabulous, pouf-tastic, neutral-patterned skirt from my closet and put it in the giveaway...?
This was a pretty "out there" outfit for me, even though everything's neutral.
I liked how the plaid went with the snaky-looking pattern of the skirt (which is actually little lilies-of-the-valley and stripes). Pattern mixing!
It was at about this point this morning that Vizzini and I had a cuddle.
|"This is between you and me."|
The camera was handy from taking pictures of him last night.
|"It'll ruin my reputation if these are published."|
Reputation ruined! Vizzini has turned into quite the cuddle-monster.
Back to the outfit. Covered up from the sun, and for the slightly cool morning.
- Belt - gift from Ruth
- Necklace - the Bay
- Steel cuff - thrifted
- Bracelet - Fossil, gift from L
- Earrings - Fossil, thrifted
These are the pictures I took of Vizzini last night while L and I watched a movie.
|"Is this really necessary, Woman?"|
Both of his back feet (both white) are curled forward, with one arm hanging down. That is one chilled-out kitty.
One more for the road. I left Vizzini snoozing on the "cuddle chair" with his crown pillow.
|"I'd rather sleep on your lap."|
Time to go fulfill that wish!
I will be back on Sunday with tales of adventure! Thank you - as always - for stopping by.