Another day, another day closer to a long weekend, another day of feeling less sick. I've been sick for over a week (I'm in the tail end of Week Two of Sickitude) and I feel I've been very restrained about whining about it, aside from yesterday's post. Considering I had to go to the periodontist, I feel justified.
- Jacket - H&M, consignment; purchased here for $22.00
- Sleeveless sweater - Gap, thrifted; last worn here in July with a long sweater
- Pants - Tara Jarmon, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in April during Ally's visit
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last worn here in June with pinks (and a salamander)
The jacket has a very pajama-y shape to it. I mostly wore it with the sleeves shoved up, all casual-like.
I loved the pattern mix of my polka dot pants with it.
Done up - a very pajama shape.
- Earrings - vintage 60s?, vintage fair
On my lunch break today, I browsed in the Cobbler shoe store, a shop I've frequented since the mid-80s when I was in high school. I may have found something...
I love all the semi-gladitorial gewgaws, and the mesh insert.
They're by Sorel, famous maker of winter boots. I'm picturing tights and a short skirt with these.
I will be back on Monday with my Bigass Long Weekend Wrap-up! Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!