It's been so dreary this week, with no end in sight. More rain is coming. It's good, though; we'll need it for the summer.
- Dress - Lida Baday, vintage 90s, vintage fair; last worn here in October 2019 with lots of leopard
- Boots - Matisse, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in December 2019 with a bunch of bronze
- Coat (below) - L'Atiste, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here a couple of weeks ago
I also chose a Jammy Dress for comfort and if I'm wearing yellow, you know I'm probably really in need of mental fortitude.
I note that last time I wore it, I thought of styling it with a turtleneck underneath, but just the thought of that makes me sweat, ha ha!
Pockets always make me happy.
Outerwear - L made my day this morning by calling this look "Mobster's Girlfriend." Love it!
- Hat - M&S, consignment, Powell River; purchased here for $10.00
- Gloves - thrifted
- Scarf - gift from Mom, Italy
Mixed metal bling:
- Silver cuff - JPL, vintage fair
- Torc cuff - POLY, thrifted
- Rings - POLY, vintage fair/vintage expo
- Earrings - vintage fair
And now, my friends, I'll be signing off for the weekend - I will be back on Sunday with tales of adventure (after the Super Bowl - go, Chiefs!). Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you for coming by.