I spent some time last night, playing in my closet - I have a bunch of new-to-me items, and the best way to build outfits is to incorporate them into some of my oldies-but-goodies.
- Blazer - Le Chateau, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2018 for a wee shopping trip
- Sleeveless top (underneath) - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) in August 2018 with chartreuse and green
- Skirt - no label, handmade, consignment; purchased here for $38.00
- Shoes - Channi B; last worn here in January with glitter galore
This is the 17th or 18th wearing of this lovely blazer, which I first wore here back in Feb 2011. I paid $40 for it, so I'm at just over $2 per wear, not bad over nine years!
The skirt was oodles of fun to wear, swooshing and ruffling as I walked. When I steamed it last night, I turned it inside out to steam the lining and discovered a big seam pulling the front ruffles higher so that they wouldn't peek out at the front hem.
Bundled up for the chilly morning and evening.
- Beret - consignment
- Scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Belt - Club Monaco
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Aventurine/silver ring - consignment