I'm envious of those of you who are already off for the holidays (L included). Today's done, and I have one more day still to go.
- Leather jacket - Danier Couture, consignment; last seen here in October with twirly brick
- Blouse - H&M, thrifted; last worn here in October with a bookish skirt
- Skirt - Club Monaco, consignment; last seen here in December 2018 with black and sparkles
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last worn here (3rd outfit) for a rainy spooky walk in November
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - no label, vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here earlier this month
Our office was pretty dead - only about 40 people were in, out of 250.
My boss put a bottle of Bailey's in the kitchen (it's a creamy liqueur), which is nice.
I'll post tomorrow's outfit and then I'll take a wee break. I tend to post every 3-4 days during this holiday stretch. I'll be around.
Outerwear - it was raining when I left the house, so I also grabbed my cream fedora.
- Hat (not shown) - Edward Mann, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Eelskin bracelet - faux Gucci, Italy, gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1986
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage expo
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Earrings - Reiss, vintage 60s, vintage fair