I dressed for my usual Tuesday, which is an office full of my management team. Gotta look profesh!
- Blazer - Smythe, consignment; last worn here with plaid and ruffles earlier this month
- Sparkly sweater - Jessica, thrifted; last (barely) seen here (2nd outfit) last weekend
- Skirt - Vince Camuto, thrifted; purchased here for $14.95
- Shoes - Classy Nora, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) for an Arola brunch earlier this month
- Coat (below) - Terry Lewis Classic Luxuries, thrifted; first seen here a couple of weeks ago
My view from the stairs this morning. It snowed sideways, as you can see from the spire of the Castle.
Back to the outfit! This is how I looked for most of the day, although the office was dead.
I adore this jacket - it's such amazing quality. Real wool, real leather patches, all buttons have workable buttonholes, real pockets, lined up fabric.
The skirt was excellent, by the way - but it's a rotator.
Annoying, but not the end of the world.
I was happy with all my matchy colours.
A gold leather coat is totally a neutral.
First wearing of the silk bug scarf - feels just like my first bug scarf, shockingly.
- Scarf - Smoking Lily, c. 1996, Mom's, acquired here
- Hat - Club Monaco, thrifted
- Gloves - Thinsulate, thrifted