When I did my closet swap-over at the end of September, I made a conscious effort to keep out things that were brightly coloured, that I might have packed away in other fall/winter seasons. I'm very influenced by the colours I wear - I feel better when I wear something bright.
- Jacket - Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, consignment; first worn here in September with a metal floral dress
- Sweater - M Missoni, thrifted; purchased here yesterday for $14.95
- Leather skirt - Evan Davies, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in August with peacock blue and brocade
- Shoes - Gentle Souls; last seen here in August with marigold and chainmail
- Cerulean coat (below) - vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here in October over another summer bright
A blooper for you - I still had my camera on zoom. You do get a good look at the sweater weave and colours there, though.
I love all the stripes in this top - it goes so well with so many things in my closet. I have a feeling I'll be wearing it a lot.
I normally pack away this vintage pink leather skirt - I'm really glad I kept it out.
Here I am: in your face, Monday!
- Cashmere toque - Club Monaco, thrifted
- Leather gloves - consignment
- Fur boa - thrifted
I also clipped my hair up and tucked it all into the toque.
Mixed metal bling:
- Belt - thrifted
- Star Trek pin - MoPop gift shop, Seattle
- Clip earrings - vintage fair; first wearing, purchased here for $6.00
- Silver/gold cuff - JPL, vintage fair
- Bracelet - POLY, thrifted
- Top ring - POLY, vintage fair; first wearing, purchased here for $5.00
- Bottom ring - POLY, vintage expo
I caught a glimpse of the Castle through the fog this morning (this is why my camera was on zoom).
Then the fog lifted and it's been raining all day.