I felt very stylin' today in this outfit - it was a beautiful sunny day, so one more wear out of this bigass sleeved blouse.
- Blouse - Hazel, thrifted; last seen here in June with...a black skirt. How creative!
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $29.95
- Shoes - Calvin Klein; last seen here (3rd outfit) in April with a dotty dress for a party
- Bomber jacket - Lazy Susan's; last worn here in August over a plethora of colours
In case you don't know how to pronounce Dries (or Van Noten, for that matter!), there's no shame in it. This link here (linking 'cause I love) gives the pronunciation of all the designer names. So, now you can look all clever and in-the-know and not call Hermes "her-meez".
To the skirt! This was an amazing skirt to wear, and I made all my coworkers look at how cool it is.
Despite how much I love this top (SLEEVES), it is not super flattering on me. Where the heck are my boobs?
I didn't really need my jacket - I was sweating by the time I'd walked home after my haircut (just a trim).
- Earrings - Tania Gleave
- Hematite ring - thrifted
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
I'll be back on Sunday with a Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up! I've got all kinds of events lined up over the next few days, so see you on the flip side!