The threat of snow has passed, and now we are back to our usual weather: drizzle, grey, grey and grey.
- Blouse - Girls from Savoy, thrifted; purchased here for $7.50
- Skirt - H&M, consignment; first worn here in December 2019 with faux fur
- Boots - Vog Together, Fluevog, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in October 2019 for a long weekend hangout
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here yesterday
No, don't be worried. I'm feeling better, mentally and emotionally. I know when I'm feeling low, that it will swing back up again eventually. Yellow still cheers me up, though.
I also love the owls all over it! Close-up of them here (they are quite quirky-looking owls). They join the other strange animals in my closet (a fox, the jelly-deer).
here) into the giveaway pile.
And yes, I did not wear a cardigan or jacket all day. I guess menopause has an upside?
|"No, it doesn't."|
Outerwear - I haven't tracked this leather trenchcoat's every outing as I didn't track outerwear until 2017, but I've worn it over 30 times in the past 2 years and I've had it much longer than that (going back about 7 years, I think?). I bought it at the Patch for around $40-50.
- Fedora - Edward Mann, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Earrings - Aldo
- Bracelet - J. Crew, thrifted
- Eelskin bracelet - faux Gucci, gift from Mom & Dad, Italy, c. 1986
My friends, I may not be back until Sunday - we have a couple of big events over the next two nights, and I probably won't have time to blog before going out. As always, thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!