Today was a dress-up day! I'm a grown up!
- Blazer - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here in December 2018 in my west-coast cowgirl look
- Skirt - Marc Jacobs, thrifted; last worn here in August 2018 in a discombobulated look
- Shoes - Channi B; last seen here earlier this month for a trip to the dentist
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; last worn here at the same time as the shoes
I'm probably more colourful (and sparklier) than than your average bear, though.
I just wore a black camisole under this, nothing fancy, not tracked.
Outerwear - brrr, bundled up for the chill. Now it feels like January...just in time for February!
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
- Cuff - Swarovski, consignment, gift from L
- Necklace/earrings - Sherman, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Brooch - vintage fair
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I like to wear my sparkly stuff on a daily basis - why save it? Lovely things need to be worn!
I have one very busy weekend ahead, my friends, and I will be back on Sunday to tell y'all about it!