Aside from whatever I wear out to brunch on Saturday, this is my last spring/summer outfit of the year. I think it perfectly encapsulates everything that I love about clothes, fashion and style.
- Jacket - Vero Moda in Blue, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) earlier this month with this same top for shopping with Jenn
- Lace top - La Vie 89, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit), same time as the jacket
- Skirt - vintage 80s, Pierre Cardin, vintage store; last worn here in June with Shoes My Husband Loves
- Shoes - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last seen here in August with a stained glass dress
- Earrings - thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Adieu to my spring/summer wardrobe!
Tomorrow night is the annual Vintage Expo at the Crystal Gardens, so I won't be posting - however, I will be dressed for the occasion! I'll have loot to share with you all (I'm sure!). This weekend is also the closet swap-out, and I'll be taking lots of pictures. See you all later - have a fabulous weekend!