As I put the clothing, shoes and the accessories together, I started leaning into the sparkle. It's going to be a sparkly day!
- Sweater - Luisa Cerano, thrifted; purchased here for $14.95
- Sleeveless shirt - Denver Hayes, consignment; last seen here in June for the Day of Indolence
- Skirt - Ted Baker, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in March with some velvets
- Shoes - Sol Sana; last seen here (2nd outfit) in July with grommeted leather
I walked around the office, checking in on my colleagues, saying hello, touching base, and of course, showing off my outfit.
"It's on purpose!" It keeps the proportions right - if I'd worn the sweater untucked, I would have looked unbalanced.
This gives me some shape and keeps things interesting.
I layered a sleeveless pink shirt under the loose-knit sweater for extra pizzazz.
Even my jewelry is seasonal - I put away most of the pastels.
- Scarf - thrifted
- Necklace - thrifted
- Brooch - vintage, vintage fair
- Earrings - Sherman, vintage 1950s, thrifted
- Crystal cuff - Swarovski, consignment, gift from L
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage 70s, Mom's
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Vizzini threw himself to the floor in my closet last night while I was picking my outfit.
"You should rub my tummy, Woman."
I cannot resist such cuteness!