I'll be starting my Month of Sparkle tomorrow, and I have some sequins lined up for it. I'm excited to be sparkly, and I'm looking forward to wearing some of my more traditionally dark seasonal clothes, even black.
But it's good to know that Colour Therapy is always just an outfit away! My triple plaid today is the combination of trousers, coat and ginormous scarf.
But here's my actual outfit. Yeah, again, no Stair Picture - at least until it's lighter in the morning.
- Suede jacket - Holt Renfrew, vintage, thrifted; last worn here in January with red/cream/black
- Sparkly tee - Ted Baker, consignment; last seen here in September with celadon
- Trousers - Talbots, thrifted; last worn here in November 2020 with these same shoes
- Shoes - Gadea, consignment; last seen here a couple of weeks ago for a day on the town
- Coat (below) - L'Atiste, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here a week ago
I haven't worn the matching skirt with this for a while, but I love the rich red colour. You really can't go wrong with red.
I'd forgotten about these trousers as I have to fold some of my pants to fit them in the closet.
Masked up - my sparkly blue mask matched the sparkly blue top.
- Beret - Parkhurst, consignment
- Scarf - consignment
- Gloves - Echo, consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Necklace - Stella & Dot, thrifted
- Hematite ring - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - local
Do you get the sparkly out for the holiday season? Jewelry counts - time to wear all those rhinestones!