Well, it's Monday and it's nearly over. I feel like the countdown to Time Off is on, don't you?
- Cardigan - Sparkle & Fade, swap from Sarah; last seen here with dragonscale in November
- Dress - no label, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in December 2017 for some shopping
- Shoes - Mini QTees, consignment, Fluevog; last seen here in October with the teddy top
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last worn here a week ago
First the tights, then the dress (yup, haven't worn this one yet this season), then the shoes, then the cardigan.
I've worn it five times including today, and first purchased it here in April 2015 for $12.00. I'm good with that - that's a great cost-per wear!
Outerwear - again, in hindsight, I should have worn a hat as it rained on the way to work. I also had to run out and get some keys cut (the things I do!) and by the end of the day, my hair was a mess.
- Fur scarf - Danier Leather, thrifted
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
- Cuffs - Jezebel Charms, gifts from L
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Wood/acrylic ring - consignment
- Earrings - c. 1994, LA Express
And here we go - the photobooth pictures are up!
We're looking at YOU!
I'm all chill...lah-di-dah...