Guh, another long day, but only 10 hours. Today I did power textures instead of power colours. It worked pretty good.
- Blouse - CABi, consignment; last seen here in March 2017 under a different dress
- Dress - Mimi Bizjak, thrifted; first worn here (2nd outfit) to the theatre with Mom in December 2016
- Boots - Babycakes Mini, Fluevog; last seen here with work armour in November 2017
- Unsafe Ocelot coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last worn here on Monday
This dress is so very 90s - that very wide deep U neckline - it's far too skimpy to wear on its own (or is it??), so just like the first time I wore it, I layered a blouse under it again.
The dress is a deep chocolate brown - and it's the softest velvet ever. I love the bubble hem on it.
Outerwear! It started snowing at noon today, and is still going (nearly 9pm here).
- Toque/scarf - Danier
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Mink brooch - thrifted
- Snake ring - c. 1986, BC Museum Gift Shop
- Hematite rings - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
I pinned the fur brooch at the top of my collar - Vizzini wanted to lick it very badly.
So, here are some snow pictures. I walked home in this, listening to music, and it was very calming - so when I got home, I went out and just walked up and down my street.
You might remember when one fell down in our condo's front yard here in November 2015 (I'm wearing the same mink brooch, ha!). I found out later when it was on the news that these trees are all 2 centuries old, not 50.
I live between two major thoroughfares for getting to and from town, but our little street is fairly quiet.
Looking up above my head.
The manager of one of the apartment buildings on our street came out and started clearing the sidewalks while I was walking around.
A Victorian-era house near us.