Today was a good day - of course, any day is good when you can swan about the office, swooshing majestically.
- Blouse - Sanctuary, thrifted; last seen here in October 2018 with dubious pants
- Skirt - LS, consignment; purchased here (new with tags) for $28.99
- Shoes - Sol Sana; last worn here in September 2018 in a Christmassy outfit
- Leather jacket (below) - Danier Couture, consignment; last seen here in March with a fine skirt
I can see why the previous owner was blocked on how to style this skirt, but I think the key is mixing black and white patterns with it.
What would you wear with this skirt?
Such a nice detail. Here's my blue side.
They also heard me yelling, as I made the rounds on each floor and hollered at everyone not to microwave fish in the office. Seriously, why do people do that? It smelled like a fishboat!
Outerwear - I love how this cropped jacket looks with this skirt.
Black and white bling:
- Cuff - vintage fair
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Glass/silver earrings - local
My friends, I will be back on Monday with my Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up. A very happy Easter to you! Eat lots of chocolate!