Getting in a wearing of this new-to-me skirt, by pairing it up with the suit jacket that matches last Friday's skirt.
- Jacket - Danier Leather, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here with the matching skirt in April
- Top - Ted Baker, thrifted; last seen here in my final winter outfit in March
- Skirt - Massimo Dutti, thrifted; purchased here for $14.95
- Shoes - Modern Living Slant, Fluevog; last worn here in May for Mother's Day with a tutu!
It doesn't have to match - it just has to go!
A blue mask to add to my other pops of blue. I only wore the jacket buttoned while outside.
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
Incognito - I added my blue leopard scarf for a bit of warmth on the way to work.
- Scarf - thrifted
These shoes are so fun, but are tricky to match. Two-tone blue is not as easy as you might think!
I wore this necklace flipped to the blue stone side this time. Versatility!
- Necklace - Stella & Dot, thrifted
- Silicone bracelet - Materia Design, thrifted
- Snakeskin bracelet - mine in the 80s, donated, thrifted again
- Silver/crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery, Florence, Italy
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Gold hoop earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
- Belt - Danier Leather