Although it's starting to stay lighter longer in the evenings, it's still dark out when I take my morning stair picture.
- Sweater - Gap, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2019 for brunch
- Skirt - Andre Courreges, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in November 2018 with a whack of colour
- Shoes - Modern Living Slant, Fluevog; purchased here for $169.99 with gift cards
- Coat (below) - Sfizio, consignment; last worn here a couple of weeks ago
I had a different top planned for this, but didn't like it on - this fun foxy sweater rang my bells and worked well with the rest of the outfit, even the jewelry!
Isn't this skirt amazing? It's wool and cashmere and is incredibly thick.
I like how this longer length suddenly looks current, as longer mid-calf skirts are on-trend.
Outerwear - we're back to our usual winter of rain, clouds and wind.
- Beret - consignment
- Gloves - Danier
- Necklace/earrings - Sherman, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Fulvia Ring/lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
And how was your Monday?