The weather took a turn for the worse, and now it's trying to snow again. I had to make sure I was layered up for the weather.
- Jacket - Pink Tartan, consignment; last worn here in December 2019 with sequins and gold
- Blouse - Sylvia Lee for Barcelino por Donna, consignment; last seen here in December 2019 layered under black sequins
- Shoes - Sumatra Coffee, Fluevog; last worn here in November 2018 with plaid madness
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here a week ago
Mostly, I wanted to wear my black leather pants again, so then I puttered around in my closet until I had an outfit.
Such a great find - you don't see green velvet blazers around much.
Outerwear - I am ready for sleety-rain, icy snow, wind, you name it.
- Hat - M&S Collection, consignment, Powell River
- Scarf - gift from Mom
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
here - you might recognize that first picture (hint: look at the framed picture behind my head - Megan Mae painted it based on that photo).
I have worn them 22 times! Wow, I'm very impressed with that! They are still really comfy, even though they have no padding - well-made shoes don't hurt! They look pretty good for being 10 years old, don't they? Not dated-looking, either!
- Steel ring - POLY, Art Gallery of Hamilton gift shop
- Silver/sodalite ring - Scotland, 1996
- Earrings - don't remember
I totally forgot to add this picture to yesterday's post.
|"You forgot ME?"|
Extra-special kitty bonus!