Ah, Mondays. Today's outfit just felt right. I'm doing a little "clothing as armour", a bit of wearing my power colour, and a smidge of fake it till you feel it.
- Top - Linda Lundstrom, thrifted; first worn here a year ago in August 2018 with purple leather (and purple hair - I was just growing out my hair then)
- Skirt - Mister Leonard, vintage 60s, thrifted; last seen here in May 2018 (!) with black and white patterns
- Shoes - Gentle Souls; last worn here in April with a salamander
- Coat (below) - Joseph Ribkoff, thrifted; last seen here in May
This is only my second wearing of this silver knit top (I bought it over a year ago for $9.50) and it didn't ring my bell that much this time, so off it goes to the giveaway pile.
Although I only wear this skirt once a year, I just love it - it's a gorgeous summer-weight wool, fully-lined, just so luxe. A keeper!
I wear it when I need to feel up and social, as well as when I want to hide. It's contradictory, but then, so am I.
- Cuff - thrifted
- Necklace/earrings - Sarah Coventry, vintage fair
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Shield ring - Nine West
Today, the teenage seagulls on the roof across from my stair pic location were squawking away at their parent.
|"I don't wanna leave home! I don't wanna learn to fly!"|
They - and the teenage crows in our neighbourhood - are a raucous bunch!