Woo, another hot day, with temps up to 28 degrees today! It's expected to be the same tomorrow, causing me to have to re-plan some of my outfits to deal with the soaring mercury.
- Blouse - Milly, thrifted; purchased here for $14.99
- Skirt - Firenze Santa Barbara, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here (5th outfit) in April with green lace and red for Easter
- Shoes - Lola Ramona; last worn here in April with all black and white
- Jacket (below) - Stella McCartney for Adidas, consignment; first seen here in April with yellow and stripes
I wore a white camisole under this mostly sheer silk blouse. I love the over-sized "scribble" style of drawing on it.
I liked the unexpected look of the dotted shoes with the outfit.
One more day, and then I have a day off adventure planned on Friday.
I think I'll pass on the jacket, even though I adore the daisies on this one.
- Silicone bracelet - Materia Design
- Glass bangle - thrifted
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver
- Silver/aventurine ring - consignment
- Onyx/silver ring - Tocara, vintage fair
As the temperatures climb, our little kitty finds ways to keep cool. This morning, he was in L's tie-box under the bed.
|"I'm a cool cat."|
Nestled in the cool silk.