One more day to the weekend! It continues to be hot, and this drives my wardrobe choices.
- Tunic - Dries Van Noten, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $13.50
- Cami - not tracked
- Floofy underskirt, consignment; last seen here in August 2017 (I should wear that outfit again, I like it!)
- Shoes - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last worn here with my Polychrome Princess outfit earlier this month
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen yesterday here
This tunic (I refuse to call it a dress - way too short!) was lovely to wear. A few people pointed out that my upper arm tattoos made it look like I had sleeves on - what a neat illusion and nice side benefit!
As you can see from the back, the top is higher in the rear on the hem - definitely not a dress, at least for me.
here in August 2009 with my first of many denim dresses over the years. I still have that obi and I still have those shoes! Ha, and I thought that outfit was kooky - how I've grown. I would still wear that!
Outerwear - yup, same ol', same ol'.
- Copper/turquoise necklace - vintage 60s, consignment
- Amber and sandalwood choker - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Earrings - LA Express, c. 1994
- Eelskin bracelet - "Gucci", gift from Mom and Dad, from Italy
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Turquoise/silver ring - local
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend, and good vibes all around! I'll be back on Sunday with my Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up.