One more day and we have a long weekend! It's BC Day long weekend for us, which means that we get Monday off. No actual holiday to be celebrated or anything, just a stat holiday.
- Silk top - White House Black Market, consignment; last worn here with plaid trousers in May
- Skirt - Evan Davies, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in June 2018 with whites
- Shoes - Tudor Prysten, Fluevog; purchased here for $119.00
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here in July
Of course, I had to build the outfit around the shoes, let them shine, but it's not like I'm going to wear beige or anything! This peacock blue/green blouse is a stretch silk (washable!). I love the colour.
Although I only wear it once a year, it's a classic.
At least for me, it is!
- Belt - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Bracelet - Butler Fifth Avenue Collection, consignment
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Gold/amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
- Tiger brooch - consignment
I pinned this guy over one shoulder, and then pinned my shirt to my bra strap so it wouldn't pull on the silk.
|"I'm a scary tiger, rar!"|
My friends, I will be back on Monday with tales of adventure and a Bigass Wrap-up. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by.