I'm still working through my as-yet-unworn spring/summer clothes, plus a few odds and ends of new-to-me things.
- Blouse - Tory Burch, consignment; last worn here in July 2018 with Space Pants
- Skirt - Compania Fantasico, consignment, Vancouver; first worn here in April with the jelly-deer
- Shoes - Zoomies Ishshoes, Fluevog; last worn here in May with a giant tropical jumpsuit
The blouse is silk, and I love the pattern, which reminds me of feathers - the navy blue shapes are abstract birds - it's very cool.
I usually wear a slim bottom with a full top, but instead I emphasized my waist and wore full over full.
I love the creamsicle orange colour of this skirt.
Looking serious. It was a busy day.
Blue and white bling:
- Leather belt - Karen Millen, thrifted; purchased here for $8.00
- Earrings - vintage, vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Vizzini came for a visit while I was taking my pictures.
|"Woman, don't you know what day it is?"|
I totally did not, until my photo editor reminded me that today is the anniversary of Vizzini's adoption: June 26th, 2011.
He's so tiny! Look at those big ears and paws.
Aw, and there is our dear Inigo, who got inflammation around his lungs, and died a year later. We still miss him a lot.
|"That tail was meant for grabbing!"|
"Where did that little guy go?"
Vizzini has always been a little monkey - very mischievous.
Always with his big white whiskers too.
|"Who are you?"|
He's about to climb up my leg and grab the dangling camera cord.
|"I shall climb Mount Woman and get that tasty treat!"|
Inigo and Vizzini were fast friends.
|"Does she always do this?"|
"Yes, you'll get used to it."
How the time has flown! And look at this big, happy kitty!
|"Your displays of affection are tedious, Woman."|
Happy Adopt-a-versary, Vizzini!