It's funny how certain garments can really become workhorses in your wardrobe. I never thought, when I bought this soft pink belted blazer, that I would wear it so much.
- Blazer - Brooks Brothers, thrifted; last seen here in March with spring neon
- Camisole - not tracked
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; purchased here for $12.50
- Boots - Effortless Sophia, Fluevog; last worn here in September 2018 with kitten-soft velvet
- Cape (below) - Coracle Clothes, vintage 60s, pass-along from Sheila A; last seen here in March
I really do have a camisole on! It's very pale pink, and it's blended into my skin here.
The skirt is a wool/silk blend - can you believe this was over $300 new? And I only paid $12.50??
I showed a few of them this, too!
|Got my hands in my pockets and an S on my chest!|
Is it the weekend yet? Two more days? What?!
these blue and white ones, and these shiny hot pink ones.
- Earrings/necklace - Sherman, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage 60s, Mom's
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
"But Sheila," I hear you saying, "it says Sassy Cat in your post title." Oh yes, it does, my friends. Look at this sass.
|"That green bag is my sworn enemy!"|
Uh-oh, I know what's going to happen.
|"I bite it and rake it. Kill the bag!"|
He was trying to get my attention while I was talking to my mom last night.
|"How dare you not focus on me at all times, Woman!"|
Oh, Vizzini, I know you just want a warm lap to sit on!