Today's outfit was planned around these lovely new-to-me shoes, plus an old favourite.
- Shirt - Cartise, consignment; last worn here in April 2018 with pink pants and white shoes
- Trousers - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in September 2018 under a dress
- Shoes - Forever 21, consignment; purchased here in for $12.50
- Jacket (below) - Gap, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in March
Why do a plain white shirt when you can do something with this level of detail?
Amazing, isn't it? I first bought it here in December 2015 for $24.00, and I've now worn it 8 times.
Plain bores me.
Outerwear - it's bloody windy out!
here with a plain little black dress...which - shocking! - I no longer have).
- Silk scarf - Marc Rozier
Done up. I don't mind the shirt hanging out (it's better than butt-crack-a-lackin'!).
- Gold/amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Earrings - vintage fair