Hello, my friends! Are you ready for a bunch of outfits? I had a pretty quiet weekend, although I managed to squeeze in a couple of mini-shops.
Here's Friday's outfit.
This is my outfit for "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style. Go!
- Cardigan - Jean Paul Gaultier Soleil, consignment; purchased here for $24.00
- Top - Clover Canyon, thrifted; last worn here almost exactly a year ago in August 2018 with Versace mom-jeans
- Cords - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in June for a movie
- Shoes - Wonders, thrifted; last worn here in July with my black jammy suit
Putting a solid colour with the cardigan was a gimme - I have a collection of solid-coloured bottoms for mixing with my prints, so that's easy. These acid yellow cords did the trick.
I must completely mess with the vision of everyone who sees me!
I love this top but I always forget I have it. My simple tops like this live in a drawer, so I have to consciously remember to dig through it once in a while.
It's been distorted digitally.
And we are all in accord. With the accordions. And my cords.
- Fur pin - Catawumpus
- Optic ring - thrifted for $3.95 (first wearing)
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - Mango's
L and I chilled out on Friday night, unwinding from our hectic week, and were up early to head to the field for our Saturday Ultimate Frisbee game.
- Lace jacket - faux Gucci (Gookey!), thrifted; last worn here in June with floral and pearls
- Blouse - Dex, thrifted; first seen here in September 2018 with this same jacket
- Skirt - LA Hearts, thrifted; last worn here in May with the jelly-deer sweater
- Shoes - Softmocs, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) with a ginormous skirt for Winesday
It was a cloudy but hot and muggy day - we had a good game, although my team lost.
And I love the swoosh in this maxi skirt.
This blouse was also in the drawer with the accordion top.
- Gold hoops - 5th anniversary gift from L
L had to dash down to Ditch Records to pick up a CD, so I had a quick browse in the Velvet Crease while I waited for him. I had waffled over this funky jacket the last time I was in, but it was too pricey for me at $50.00.
The back is just a s good.
The lower sides of the jacket can be snapped up - there are 3 snaps per side.
The snaps say "Subcrude" which seems to be a line of weird baggy skateboard pants.
After a nice long nap for our sore and tired selves, L and I went to the local pub for dinner.
- Linen top - Gap, thrifted; last worn here in July on my trip to Hamilton
- Skirt - BCBG Max Azria, consignment; first worn here in May with blossom pink
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) last weekend
This peachy-coloured linen top is lovely to wear - it really hasn't been warm enough this summer to wear it much.
My little green neon purse went perfectly.
- Purse - Club Monaco, thrifted
- Bracelet - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
On Sunday (today), I did my usual weekly grocery shop and then had a quick browse at the WIN Boutique, and popped in at two garage sales.
- Sweater - Bleu & Gray, thrifted; first seen here in July with ruffles and pearls
- Skirt - SP; last worn here in April with copper
- Shoes - Karl Lagerfeld; last seen here (2nd outfit) to the Ulti field in June
Another wearing of this fun print - I do love the brollys.
I would always rather dress like this than be extra-casual.
First time out with my new-to-me leather copper bag.
- Brooch - thrifted
- Ring - thrifted
- Ear-balls - Dior, consignment
- Bag - Arcadia, consignment
Not much luck this time around with my shopping. All I found was a new-in-the-box pair of lace hosiery by DIM at the WIN Boutique.
It's a really nice lace.
You'll have noticed a distinct lack of cat pictures in this post.
|"I've appreciated that the paparazzi have been absent this weekend."|
We've been giving Vizzini lots of attention, playing with him and brushing him, but letting him chill out too.
|"Can I get back to my nap now, Woman?"|
Yes, naps for all!