More yellow today! It was warm and muggy today, so the perfect day to go sleeveless and wear wool.
- Top - H&M, thrifted; purchased here for $10.00
- Skirt - Mister Leonard, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in September 2017 under a denim dress
- Shoes - Lola Ramona; last worn here (3rd outfit) in September 2017 for the annual Vintage Expo
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit)
I had lots of compliments on this outfit, particularly this bright vivid yellow skirt.
here) for a whopping $8.50. Add a couple of zeros, and maybe you could find one this nice now in a store. Maybe.
I loved this top - it is such a nice fit. It came with the grossgrain ribbon belt - I'd intended on leaving it off, or adding my own belt, but in the end, I really liked the bow at the front.
Outerwear - it was supposed to be smoking hot out today, but instead we got grey, humid and windy.
- Hat - thrifted
- Cuff - thrifted
- Crystal/silver ring - Soul Flower
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Bakelite earrings - vintage 60s, vintage fair
Okay, yesterday I had planned to wear this Theory blouse with my Dries Van Noten striped skirt (refresh your memory here).
Long shot. I'm not a fan of that sleeve, nor that it makes my shape disappear (compare again with today's top above). That deep box pleat in the middle of my chest makes my boobs disappear - I like my boobs, no!
Some of you suggested untucked, like a tunic.
|"But what about my luxurious tail?"|
Back view, tucked in. The fabric (cotton) is woven to be semi-stiff and it wrinkles if you even look at it - this is steamed!
|"I'm confused - are you leaving me again?"|
What do you guys think? Do you agree with my choice? Do you feel better now that you've seen it on me? What would you do to style it?