Slightly cooler today, so I ventured out of the house in dark colours. Very brave of me.
- Silk duster - Emporio Armani, thrifted; last seen here in April with flowy silk pants
- Top - Chic by Jacob, thrifted; last worn here in May with scads of blue
- Trousers - Banana Republic, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $19.95
- Shoes - "I Know" Star Wars, by Poetic Licence; last seen here for Star Wars Day in May
I've brightened up all of these pictures - because navy blue is dark! - so that you can see I'm wearing matching checks! The duster and the pants totally go together!
Allow me demonstrate my Darth Vader cape - I mean, my duster.
Let me deploy it for you.
Without the duster. This white top has an elastic bottom - I'm also wearing a pale blue cami under it for coverage (it likes to gape open).
I predict I'll get a lot of wear out of them.
- Ring - vintage fair
- Pendant - thrifted
- Necklace/chain - thrifted for $7.95, first wearing
- Both cuffs - thrifted
- White gold earrings - Frances Jewelers, 10th anniversary gift from L
Okay, so Fluevog put all their shoes on an extra 15% off. Then they advertised free shipping! I totally bit.
These are the Rivers Tambo (linking here 'cause I love) - they came to $93.49 after the discount.
|"No, YOU'RE weird!"|
These feel amazing on, comfy right away.
I've been on the lookout for a funky flatter red shoe for a long time.
The red is really bright - it's called "Lipstick".
these ones). I'm excited to wear them!