These short weeks always feel long, and I'm glad to see the end of this one. Cut! It's a wrap!
- Blouse - Sisstrevolution, Vancouver; first worn here in April with boss pink pants
- Skirt - Andrea Jovine, thrifted; first worn here in June with leafy greens
- Shoes - Effortless Bebe, Fluevog; last seen here in June with lace and florals
I'd planned to wear my new-to-me parrot pin with this top and skirt, but by the time I discovered the pin stuck on the back of the shirt - to remind myself, which worked so well, ha ha - it was too late, my accessorizing was done. I just rolled with it. Next time, parrots.
I'm not keeping the top. I don't love it. It's not me.
It doesn't gape open, even when I'm striding about or sitting at my desk.
- Choker - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Bracelet - J. Crew, thrifted
- Earrings - Hamilton
My earrings were very popular today, and not just with my coworkers.
|"You're no fun at all, Woman."|
There will no chewing of my earrings!
Wishing you all a very happy weekend. I will be back on Sunday with tales of adventure and pictures of cat. Thank you so much for stopping by - I appreciate every one of you!