I had a slightly different outfit planned this morning, and ended up changing nearly everything.
- Sweater - Bleu Gray, thrifted; purchased here for $5.95
- Skirt - Sandra Angelozzi, thrifted; last seen here in May 2018 in a fabulous flapper look
- Shoes - Sam Edelman, thrifted; last worn here in May in a very metal outfit
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here in June
First wearing of this thin black sweater - my older one is starting to show some wear, and this is a wardrobe staple for me. Black sweaters are very useful with "bossy" bottoms.
this one) was uninspiring and didn't work with the shape of the skirt. It was already on probation, but now it's in the giveaway pile.
I'd chosen spotted heels (these ones, which haven't been worn in ages!), but didn't like the look of the outfit once I changed the top. Also, my feet did not want heels today.
But the skirt was the real star of the outfit. It's silk organza and I bought it two years ago for $17.95. This is my fourth outfit with it - it always inspires good ones!
Outerwear - this is more for sunblock, although the temperatures stubbornly refuse to be above 21 degrees.
|"Well, hello, delicious skirt, don't you look tasty?"|
Vizzini was very enamoured of this skirt while I was getting ready this morning. He totally barged into these pictures.
|"Oh, yes, so tasty, must lick."|
He's a strange cat.
- Necklace - vintage 60s, Grandma J
- Bracelet - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Ring - Erth, consignment