As we turn the corner on August into September, I'm aiming on rewearing some of my favourite summer clothes before I do my fall/winter swap-over at the end of the month.
- Ballet cardigan - Wolford, thrifted; last seen here in April with the brolly skirt
- Tank - not tracked, thrifted
- Skirt - A Tribute to Marimekko by H&M, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) for our last Winesday in July
- Shoes - Sam Edelman, thrifted; last seen here in July with ruffles and pearls
Both the cardigan and the skirt are silk/cotton blends, and both breathable in the (finally!) hot weather we're having and warm in our air-conditioned office.
not like Lorena's!), but from H&M's Tribute collection, released in 2008. I'd love to find more pieces - these bold colours are very me.
My bigass belt is hiding the knot from the cardigan, which is a wrap-around, tying in the back.
It's very swooshy, a fine billowy woven fabric - with pockets!
It's nice and full, with a generous flounce at the hem.
- Belt - Brave Belts, thrifted
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - second-hand furniture store
- Turquoise ring - local
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Vizzini and I had a cuddle in this chair this morning. He drooled all over my skirt.
|"Do we really need to share that?"|
He's becoming quite the drooly cat.