Complaining about the weather has become a national pastime, no matter what nation you live in. Breaking news: it's HOT.
- Top - Linda Lundstrom, thrifted; purchased here for $9.50
- Skirt - Chia, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in May 2017 with green floral
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here (but only one shoe!) in July for Pride Week, and both shoes worn here in April with autumn greens
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here last week
Mr. Purryface was all cuddly this morning.
|"Must we cuddle in public, Woman?"|
Ahem, back to clothes! I'm wearing this new-to-me top - you can see how the wrap does this nice uneven hem thing. I have a purple camisole on under it, as it's quite sheer.
|"If I'm not the centre of attention, I'm out of here."|
First wearing of this purple leather skirt in over a year, but it's not going anywhere.
|"Neither am I."|
Outerwear - and oh, it's hot today. I literally dripped sweat on my way home, but at least I was covered up.
- Hat - thrifted
- Necklace - thrifted
- Earrings - c. 1996?
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Amethyst/gold ring - Dad's, Frances Jewelers, c. 1965
I noticed one of the earrings was missing the crystal, then spotted Vizzini nosing around it on the carpet. I've fixed it (and my separated turquoise earring from the weekend). Phew!