I had one of those wardrobe gaffes this morning when I went to put on the outfit I'd planned. Oops, this "top" is actually as long as a dress - it did not work with this skirt!
- Shirt - Rock & Republic, thrifted; first seen here in July with chrysanthemums
- Skirt - LAMB, 2005 collection, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in October 2018 with chartreuse Miu Miu
- Shoes - Eject; last seen here in July with that same Miu Miu top!
The skirt is tricky because it's not stretchy, but it's cut very slim in the hips...but very big in the waist. I have done one of my infamous hacks and safety-pinned the waistband to actually fit me.
Will I ever break down and tuck it in?
I traded out the copper jewelry I'd planned to wear with the original outfit with some of my other copper pieces, including this lovely brooch.
- Copper/enamel necklace and earrings - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Copper/enamel brooch - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Wooden ring - thrifted
As part of my ongoing "art therapy", I've been making Zentangle tiles for some of my coworkers. This is for my colleague Teresa (a co-op student) who is leaving us on Friday.