Hello, and welcome back, my friends. Time to take a look at what I wore all weekend, starting with Friday in "Darth Sheila" mode.
Linking up to "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style.
- Duster - Emporio Armani, thrifted; last seen here in July 2018
- Sweater - Jones New York, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in June with my Gaultier sailor pants
- Skirt - Banana Republic, consignment; last seen here in June with a pink key print
- Shoes - Zoomies Ishshoes, Fluevog; last worn here in June with dots and birds
I've had my duster since here in 2017, when I found it for $7.00 at the St. Vincent de Paul (boo, now closed).
I like how the stripes and checks show through.
I was having too much fun wearing it!
I swoosh again at you!
I may also have rasped, "I find your lack of faith disturbing..." to my colleagues.
What's the point if you can't be silly sometimes?
Campers, but I liked how these looked with the length of the skirt better - the sneakers were too clunky for my taste.
- Silver earrings - Brenda Schoenfeld, 1992, vintage mall
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Friday was the last day for our co-op Alex - I gave her this 3x3" tile that I'd finished on Thursday night.
I hung out with my dearest Caro on Friday night, just chilling out and gabbing and giggling. It was great - I really needed it. On Saturday, L and I met up with Gerry (over from Vancouver) and Chris for breakfast at the Ruby.
- Dress - BCBG Max Azria, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in May, also on a rainy day
- Boots - Effortless Sophia, Fluevog; last seen here in April with soft florals
- Coat (below) - Avoca; last worn here on a foggy July day
The bare bones - just the dress.
here for $29.99 (new with the $168.00 price tag on) and I've worn it 5 times, so I am good with $6.00 per wear.
Time to let it go.
I brought this silk and cashmere pashmina in case I was cold at breakfast.
Since it was raining, I wore my raincoat.
I do love my raincoat - it's such a fun pattern.
- Pashmina - Portolano, thrifted
- Cuff - thrifted
- Bracelet - JPL, vintage fair
- Earrings - M&M, consignment, Vancouver
Since we were in the neighbourhood, I had a really quick peek around Flavour Upstairs.
The embroidery is white, black and baby blue.
It's by 3.1 Phillip Lim.
A small tip that the skirt was quality (if I hadn't recognized the brand name).
You don't see that too often in fast fashion.
Vizzini was super-impressed, can you tell?
|"Uh-huh. Go away now."|
On Saturday night, L and I played boardgames - I caught Vizzini's furious face!
Today/Sunday, I walked over to Fairfield to visit My Sister's Closet - I haven't been there in ages, and felt like having a browse.
- Linen cardigan - J. Crew, thrifted; last seen here in July for my trip to Hamilton
- Dress - Donna Morgan, thrifted; last worn here...on that same trip!
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) last weekend for dinner at the pub
I'm done with this dress as well - I only paid $8.62 for it, and this is the 4th time I've worn it.
It's cute, and it has pockets, but I'm done with it.
- Belt - Karen Millen, thrifted
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
I spent a couple of hours going through everything, but not too much caught my eye.
It's 27% wool, so not scratchy.
I liked the fit and the unusual details on this sleeveless blouse.
The collar has grosgrain ribbon stripes.
It's by Cabi and was $16.98.
I really liked the colour, the softness and the short cut of this fuzzy red sweater.
And there you have it - my weekend is winding down, and it's time to spend some time with our little monster.
|"Curses! The Woman found me!"|
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend - thanks for stopping by!