The first day back after a long weekend is always rough. I have to talk to people! In person!
- Shirt - Cartise, consignment; last worn here in April with these same shoes!
- Trousers - Noa Noa; last seen here in February with a white lace duster
- Shoes - Forever 21, consignment; last worn here...in April with this same top!
I had not even realized that I had worn this top/scarf/shoe combo already - today, I floofed the silk scarf off to the side of the neckline to make a more dramatic look, and to tie in the shoes' bright pink.
And these are my wallpaper pants, so named due to their similarity to my grandparents' wallpaper in the 70s. I only wish these were flocked velvet!
Hands in pockets, ready to lounge about.
- Scarf - Marc Rozier, thrifted
- Brooch - Mom's, vintage 70s
- Earrings - thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Gold/amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
I had taken so many pictures of Vizzini that I couldn't squeeze them all into my Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up, so you get a couple of bonus ones today.
One of his favourite snoozing spots is the bottom of his big post, out on the deck.
|"Go away, I'm chillin' here."|
It's about 10 degrees warmer on our glassed-in deck than the rest of the house. I plunked myself down to hang with Mr. Kitty.
|"I want to chase the lights!"|
I make reflections with my rings - Vizzini likes to chase the sunspots.