- Dress - Marimekko for Uniqlo, consignment; purchased here for $89.99
- Turtleneck - Yest; last worn here (2nd outfit) in February, layered under acid-wash
- Boots - Donald J. Pliner, consignment, Sidney; first seen here in February with flamenco ruffles
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn here in January
To winterize this unlined cotton dress, I layered my red turtleneck under it, and wore tights. I tried a vintage slip underneath, but it hung below the hem.
It was a really fun dress to wear, though. I'm excited to wear it on a hot summer day.
- Scarf - vintage, vintage fair
- Gloves - Ralph Lauren, consignment
- Mask - by Mom
I did not need my gloves on the way home! It was sunny - yay!
These boots always elicit gasps of admiration. I love them too!
First wearing of this new-to-me necklace - I used it as my starting point for my accessories.
- Necklace - thrifted; purchased here for $7.95
- Spiky brass cuff - Midzo, vintage expo
- Brass/stones cuff - Myka, consignment
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Brass Brutalist ring - vintage 70s, vintage mall
Most of my turquoise jewelry is in my spring/summer jewelry wardrobe - yes, I have separate seasonal jewelry collections, and I swap them too!
So...speaking of wardrobe swaps, I have one more week of outfits to go before I do my ginormous seasonal closet swap-over, and I want to hear from you readers!
What item that's in my closet now would you like to see me wear?
It can be a repeat of an article of clothing, pair of shoes, jewelry, or even a full outfit from the last six months. Leave me a comment with your request (creepy comments will be deleted) and I'll take it into consideration. I reserve the right to pick and choose from the responses, but if I wear something you suggested/asked for, I'll give you a shout out when I post your request.