One more day to go, my friends, and summer will officially be here!
- Dress - Lirub, made in England, Camden Market, 2010; last worn here (3rd outfit) in May 2018
- Jacket - Dolce & Gabbana, vintage 90s, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in May
- Shoes - Aldo, thrifted; last worn here (5th outfit) in April with lace and chartreuse
Although I usually only wear this dress once a year these days, I've had it since 2010!
here in May 2010, in Camden Market.
I paid 95 pounds for it ($200 Canadian, about $150 US), and I've worn it 21 times. Excellent cost per wear!
I'm glad I went with the Spanish Ladies pattern. They look like movie stars. .
I wore the jacket walking to and from work, mostly for sun coverage. I wasn't sure if I'd need to wear it in my AC'd office, but I was fine without it.
As I was doing the pose thing, Mr. Vizzini came walking in.
|"Is it time for my cuddle?"|
There is always time for a cuddle, bud.
|"This is just between us, right?"|
He loves to have my attention in the mornings while I'm getting ready. He's my happy place when things get stressy. Soft kitty, happy paws, deep purrs. Ah...
- Bracelet - Butler Fifth Avenue Collection, consignment
- Earrings - Vancouver, locally made
- Fulvia Ring/lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Wishing you all a happy weekend from me and the Vizz-meister.
|"Happy paws for all."|
I'll be back on Sunday with my Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up - thank you for stopping by!