After the flurry of a Friday I had, the rest of my weekend was anticlimactic. On Saturday, L and I went for lunch.
- Duster - Lysse; last seen here (3rd outfit) in May for a long weekend gather
- T-shirt - Banana Republic, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) to Powell River for Christmas in December 2018
- Silk pants - Pinkerton, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in August 2018 for another weekend gather (and with these same shoes)
All soft and easy things to wear for a slow stroll down to Pluto's for breakfast.
I'm a fan of these ginormous billowy silk pants.
Got my purse, ready to go.
I lounged around in this. The tee is really soft and the silk pants have a stretchy waist (and pockets!).
- Bracelet - gift from L
- Turquoise/silver ring - local
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - Mangos
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, my friends! Thank you so much for stopping by!