Along with getting my de Castelbajac jumpsuit hemmed, I also took in my pink satin pants for shortening.
- Jacket - H&M, consignment; last worn here in September 2018 with houndstooth
- Top - VanessaVirginia, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) in March, under a leather dress
- Pants - H&M, consignment, Vancouver; first worn here in April with rust
- Shoes - Zara, consignment, Vancouver; first worn here in April with circles and squares
I'm happier with these pants being "ground length" so that I can wear flats and low heels with them.
I do love the jacket, though.
One more day.
Come on, put on a fake smile.
- Belt - Lady Foot Locker, thrifted
- Earrings - 10th anniversary gift from L
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
As L was sleeping when I left, and Vizzini wasn't curled up with him, I hunted around looking for him - when I can't find him, he's up to no good.
But then I spotted an ear.
|"Oh no, not again..."|
He was hiding in his house!
|"I was sleeping, actually."|
I gave him some scritches on the head.
|"That part was all right."|
Off to make birthday spaghetti!